Wednesday, January 09, 2008

One Prayer a Day

I hadn't really publicized that I was doing this, but after finding that some people really found it nice and even inspiring, I've decided to bring it to your attention. As a new year's resolution I decided to start a new blog where I write a prayer every day for all of 2008. So far it's good, really good. It really brings perspective to what I'm thinking about and who knows, maybe at the end of '08 I'll decide to continue it for '09.

I titled the blog "One Prayer a Day," an appropriate title I do think. I chose to host it on StBlogs in an effort to support a Catholic blogging community. You can read it and subscribe to it here...

http://oneprayer.stblogs.com

Comments and emails are appreciated. God bless you.

3 comments:

Tom said...

from one catholic to two others on the eve of ash wednesday, i was wondering how you guys are going to observe lent

Bryan said...

Hey Tom,

Thanks for writing us. I can't speak for Jennifer, but for myself... I plan on observing this Lent by reflecting a lot. I fear I don't take enough time in reflection. I plan on doing that through writing here more often and spending some time doing Lectio Divina.

How about you?

Bryan said...

Oh... and Tome...

http://discerningsainthood.blogspot.com/2008/02/lent-view.html

A new post on Lent.