Monday, January 14, 2008

Help Support Discerning Sainthood!

Hi readers,

I love to write this blog alongside my beautiful fiancee, Jenny, and we will continue to write it for as long as people are reading it. In the past we've expanded the blog into a small Catholic-theme shop on cafepress.com, in efforts of bringing Catholic culture to the mainstream world in the form of t-shirts, bumper stickers, etc. And in bringing Catholic culture, one brings opportunities to discuss the Gospel.

I'm afraid now though, that the discerning sainthood store is no longer paying for itself. I'm posting this entry in an effort to give those of you who might have never visited the store a chance to go there and find something for yourself or a friend. I'm also posting this entry in hopes that sales may boost a little bit and we can keep the shop open.

Thanks for your continued support. Here's the store link...

Discerning Sainthood Store

No comments: